- In the event the client is late for their specified time, their session will still fall within the allotted time frame that was originally booked and they will be charged for the original time booked.
- In the event the practitioner is late the session will run for the full amount of time originally booked otherwise it will be discounted.
- A cancellation must be given at least 24 hours prior to the date and time booked otherwise the full amount will still be charged. Notwithstanding the foregoing in the event of an emergency, fees may be charged or waived at the discretion of the practitioner.
- In the event the practitioner must cancel the appointment 24 hours notice will be given to the client. If the cancellation is within the 24-hour period and is not the result of an extreme emergency the practitioner will reschedule the appointment and not charge the client for the session.
- Sessions are by appointment only.
Registration of Seminars, Workshops, Classes, or Events
All registrations are subject to cancellation fees as follows:
One month prior 10% of total amount to a maximum of $50
One month less a day to one week prior 25% to a maximum of $100
1-6 days prior 50% of the cost of the registration
Day of the program 100% - no part of the fee will be returned.
Cash, etransfer, and credit cards are accepted.